Oxford Life was founded in 1965 in the Grand Canyon State of Arizona. Oxford Life primarily provides financial services to the senior market by facilitating life insurance, annuity and Medicare supplement policies. Oxford Life is part of AMERCO which is a publicly traded financial company.
Oxford Life conducts its operations through subsidiaries which include North American Insurance Company and Christian Fidelity Life Insurance Company. The organization has a GAAP asset base that is worth $1.9 billion as of 2016. According to ACL Oxford Life's risk base capital is 92 per cent. Oxford Life was also one of the best performing life insurance companies for financial safety and security during 2014, 2015 and 2016 and was honored by being included in Wards 50 Benchmark Group.
Oxford Life Benefits Include:
- Excellent agent commissions - NAAIP Guarantees Highest Payouts - 120% first year - 5% residual for FEX
- Assurance Final Expense Policies - Among the lowest rates in the industy - Lower rates than Foresters, Mutual of Omaha, etc.
- Available to individuals between the ages of 50 - 85
- Available coverage from $5,000 to $30,000
- Affordable rates that will never increase
- Coverage will never decrease as long as premiums are paid
- Policy cannot be cancelled as long as premiums are paid
- Death benefits paid directly to the beneficiary of your choice federal income-tax free
- Your policy will develop cash values
- No medical exams required, a simple medical questionnaire
- Two year look-back on strokes, cancer, heart attacks, etc.
- Preferred rates for insulin dependent diabetics
- Immediate eligibility decision made during the point-of-sale interview
- No KO medications. Looking at general health of applicant
- Average interview time is 14 minutes
- Face-to-Face sales for FEX (phone sales coming by June 1, 2018)
- Rates based upon your current age at the time the policy is issued
- Premiums can be paid monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually or lump-sum.
- Lump-sup - Assurance One - coverage to $125,000 - ages 55-80
- Oxford Life Assurance/FEX - Product Guide
- Oxford Life Assurance/FEX - Application
- Oxford Life Assurance/FEX - Height-Weight Chart
- Oxford Life Assurance/FEX - Rate Card
- Oxford Life Assurance One - FEX - lump sum - Product Guide
- Oxford Life - Memorial Plan
- Oxford Life - Final Expense Mobile Quoting App
- Prosperity Select Single Premium Whole Life
- Prosperity Select available to individuals ages 55 to 80
- Face amount $30,000 to $500,000
- 65 Year old female non-tobacco - $100,000 = $203,869 benefit
- Return of Premium - 100% - from Day One
- Only one premium to pay for the life of the policy
- Immediate decision made during the point-of-sale interview
- Immediate increase in the value of your estate
- A guaranteed cash value that increases each year
- Safety from market fluctuations
- Guaranteed Death Benefit
- Immediate approval decision made during the point-of-sale interview
- Liquidity features in case you have a financial emergency
- Accelerated benefits offered such as:
- Chronic Illness Benefit
- Terminal Illness Benefit
- Nursing Home Benefit
- Oxford Life Prosperity SPWL - Product Guide
- Oxford Life Prosperity SPWL - Maximum Premium
- Annuities by Oxford Life
- Silver, Royal & Indexed Select™ Indexed Annuity - Benefit from the increase of the stock market without the downside risk of owning stock - 10k - 350k.
- Oxford Life Multi-Year Guaranteed™ Annuity - 20k - 1 million.
- Oxford Annuites offer: Principle Protection, A Set Rate of Interest, Guaranteed lifetime income if desired.
- Oxford Annuites Surrender Charges Waived: A diagnosis of terminal, chronic illness or a need for care in a nursing home facility.
- Issue ages range from 18-80.
- Number 8 Insurer in USA in Multi-Year Guarantee Annuity Sales.
- Lots of Annuity sales coming from Foresters and Fidelity Conversions.
- Annuity Rates 3/1/2018: 3 year-2.45%, 4 year-3%, 5 year-3.1%, 6 year-3.5%, 7 year-3.35%, 8 year-3.6%, 9 year-3.5% & 10 year-3.55%.
- Oxford Life Multi-Year Guaranteed Annuity Guide
- Oxford Life Select Index Annuity Guide
- Oxford Life Royal Select Index Annuity Guide
- Oxford Life Silver Select Index Annuity Guide
- Medicare Supplements by Oxford Life offered in the following states:
- AZ, CA, ID, IN, IL, IA, MD, MI, MO, MT, OH, NE, NV, NC, ND, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT & WY.
- Oxford Life Medicare Supplement - Super Competitive in CO, IA, MO, NC, SC, OK & TX.
- Oxford Life Medicare Supplement Product Guide
- Oxford Life Medicare Supplement Underwriting Guide
- Oxford Medicare Supplement State Map
- Oxford Life Agent Login Site
Contract via NAAIP for Oxford Life:
NAAIP has a terrific system to help agents succeeed in this business. Step #1 - Sign up for the NAAIP website. We will help you in move your website up Google and as well as steps you that are need to be a successful 21st Century agent.
Oxford Life's lead credit program. $4,000 or more issued and paid FEX in a month and Oxford Life will give you a free 1,000 piece mailer through certain lead vendors.
Oxford Life Appointing & Contracting Overview:
Oxford Life focuses on serving individuals who are nearing their retirement age by providing comprehensive and cost
effective life insurance, annuities and Medicare supplement policies.
Oxford Life is also recognized by all top ratings providers, including A.M. Best "A-" rating. Most products available in all states except AL, MS, NY and WV. MT offers annuities but not life. Oxford Life does not offer Just-in-time appointments. Oxford Life will pay for resident appointment fee for agent, but not for non-resident. Contracting usually takes 7-10 days to get you a writing number in order to submit business. Vectors are not acceptable. Please request from us a contracting link.
Oxford Annuity Commission Schedule - increase to recruiter level 3% becomes 3.25%
Oxford Life Sales Commission Schedule
Oxford Medicare Supplement Commission Schedule
Oxford Life Insurance
2721 North Central Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85004.
A.M. Best #: 007890 - NAIC #: 76112 - FEIN #: 860216483